Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

I'm trying to find the value of Isabel bloom's dolphin-all

Customer Question
I can find is the...
I'm trying to find the value of Isabel bloom's dolphin-all I can find is the notation "rare"
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/11/2016
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 1 year ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Hello, my name is***** am a certified appraiser. I would be happy to help you. Please post a few photos of the dolphin so I may evaluate the piece. This will help me in giving you an accurate value and evaluation. You can post them here by clicking on file upload and follow the prompts or by emailing them to***@******.*** and in the email put "for ladytanya65" so they know who to forward the photos to. Thank you I look forward to helping you.
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur