Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

I have a View-Master still in the box Stereo Set that has a

Customer Question
complete set of Coke Cola...
I have a View-Master still in the box Stereo Set that has a complete set of Coke Cola round disk slides inside the box. They are all in excellent condition. The batteries I have ina plastic bag says .15 cents on the them. There are 2 of them. On the disc It says "The Coca-Cola Co Bottle Sales Dept" Sawyers Inc - Portland ORE - Made in USA on one side of the hole and on the other side of the hole it says US Pat. 2,189,285 - ENG PAT 538,492 -CAN PAT 5.PEND Then under this particular reel it says Carton Rack Reel Photography by NEO-PHOTO, N.Y.C. And this is just one reel of 8 that I have listed and they are all different reels. I have had them for a very long time about 20 years. Could you tell me where I might could sell this and how much it would be worth. We used to be in the antique business and our house is full of things we would like to sell now and we have no idea where to start. This is just one of many treasures that we have held on to. Many Thanks for all your help. Pamela ********** email: ************
*****************
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
5/10/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 1 year ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the item and any marks.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok, I think I have the most of the pictures for you below. I did the best I could. It is very hard taking pictures of these items. Maybe we could try a face time on my Ipad or something like that if I could figure that out. I have not done that it quite some time now. Also why was my CC charged $35 I thought it was only going to be charged $10. Thanks Pamela Guilbeau
19550015 (1).pdf
1955001...pdf
20160510_175358 (1).jpg2016051...jpg20160510_175249.jpg2016051...jpg20160510_175319 (1).jpg2016051...jpg20160510_175741.jpg2016051...jpg20160510_175809.jpg2016051...jpg20160510_175451 - Copy.jpg2016051...jpg20160510_175532 - Copy.jpg2016051...jpg20160510_175608 - Copy.jpg2016051...jpg20160510_175843.jpg2016051...jpg20160510_175917 (1).jpg2016051...jpg
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This would NOT go through until I HAD to accept the free trial. I did NOT want the free trail. Is this a trap. Not very nice. Now who is going to cancel this. Do I have to remember to call someone to cancel this free trial.
The experts on this site use it just like you do and we have no knowledge of charges or any connection to your account.I did not know this was happening and I am so sorry. There should be a customer support link at the bottom of your page.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
So will I get an answer or not?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you I did not know I would be charged for a phone call. So please do not call me. Gees. A lot to learn on this site.
I apologize for the delay, there were a few others ahead of you.Sorry about the phone pop-up, that is automated. I do not participate in the phone call service.This Sawyer's View Master is from the 1946 to mid-50's time period.The Coca Cola reels are made by Sawyer's also and there were 13 different reels in that collection when it was released.You have nine from the way your description reads.The set would have a value of $85 to $100 for the whole collection.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
This is a good Ebay, Etsy or Varagesale.com item if you needed some hints for where to sell.
Hello,I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.Please do let me know.
Rarewares
Rarewares