Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Purchased some items yesterday that I would like the value

Customer Question

purchased some items yesterday that I would like the value of. The first is a 40 piece plus a 5 piece serving set of China Pearl Fine China Noel Liling China. The second is a 140 piece Royal Ironstone China Alfred Meakin England Moss
Rose China set. The third is a large serving bowl Tiffany Holly Designed exclusively for Tiffany & Company 1992 and the fourth is a large serving piece measuring 19" x 17" odd leaf shape with two small dipping areas with lids and small spoons with 1505 Italy stamped on the back. Thank you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
HelloI do not do more then one item per question. I would be happy to help you if you would like to break this question up into two questions with 2 items per question. Glenda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, Could you please tell me the value of the 40 piece plus 5 piece serving set of China Pearl Fine China Noel Liling China and the 140 piece Royal Ironstone China Alfred Meakin England Moss Rose China Set? Thank you.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
HelloCan you give me a picture of each one , just one piece from each set will work.