Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have these cups and saucers that are numbered and have a

Customer Question

I have these cups and saucers that are numbered and have a stamp on the bottom that reads IV 17 2 Ra Y W Are they worth anything
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I frequently obtain different china in estate sales. Do I need to ask a separate question for each pattern?
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help. Please use the Add Files feature to add pictures of the set, (if they are the same) pattern and mark on the bottom.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here it is
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
This is porcelain made by Bishop and Stonier of Staffordshire, England . That is what the green cadeuceus mark represents.The blue mark is the English registry diamond that dates the set to January of 1878.The other red hand painted marks are the pattern number (they had no names for this pattern) which are 3/2494.These little demitasse cups and saucers have a current value of $20.00 per cup and saucer.It is likely that the others you have if in different patterns might also be by different makers, but all would be English if they have this blue diamond on the bottom.If you have more items, start a new question and put 'forCustomeronly' to get me again.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.