Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have an Asian painted victrola in working condition. Can

Customer Question

I have an Asian painted victrola in working condition. Can supply picture. Was wondering value of this item. Phil
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
This is a 1920-30 Victor style player that has an after market Chinese motif painted on the cabinet. The style looks like a Victrola 210 but the legs aren't right. It is only a Victrola if it has a serial number tag on the inside near the turntable. Let me know if there is one there. That does not really add value, so it isn't that important.This player and cabinet have a current value of $300 to $400.00.Please do click the stars after you have read this answer.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?Please let me know.