Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Wondering about some cup and saucers that belonged to my aunt.

Customer Question

Wondering about some cup and saucers that belonged to my aunt. Beautiful but one in particular has some numbers on the bottoms of the cup and saucer, and says Jaragon and also says By appointment to HM the Queen, England registered and has a pink 1. and some little squigly marks in gold on the bottom. The cup and saucer are beautiful. White and small gold line outside and the inside in unbelievable with bottoms white with Rose and couple flowers and the sides are all pink with gold etchings all round the insides. Does anyone know anything about this cup and saucer? The others I have (5 in all) are mostly from Bavaria. All multi colors with crowns on the bottoms over the writing. One says ARABIA under the crown and the cup has a crown and a crest of some sort. Just wondering? My name is Donna.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~ My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item or matched set per question. At your convenience, please choose one and send photos of the cup/saucer and mark on the underside. ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HONESTLY? THERE IS TOO MUCH TO GO THROUGH ON THIS SITE. ALL I WANTED WAS AN ANSWER TO MY MAIN QUESTION ON THE CHINA. EVEN JUST THE FIRST PIECE DESCRIBED AND NOW I DON'T KNOW WHO I HAVE TO PAY WHAT FOR AND I COULD NOT CLICK OFF GETTING A FREE TRIAL. I DON'T WANT THAT AND I'LL END UP FORGETTING AND PAYING A MONTHLY CHARGE FOR SOMETHING I WENT TO FOR HELP ONCE. THANKS ANYWAY BUT THERE ARE A LOT OF ANTIQUE DEALERS AROUND HERE AND I'LL TAKE IT TO ONE OF THEM. IF THE FIRST PERSON HAS AN ANSWER FOR ME (I PAID 48.00 ALREADY) KINDLY SEND IT TO MY EMAIL.
DONNA
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well. Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:http://ww2.justanswer.com/help