Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Would like to know the value of my R S Prussia chocolate pot

Customer Question

Would like to know the value of my R S Prussia chocolate pot marked with red. Has swans and trees on it there are four cups and saucers with it. Thank you
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the set and any marks on the bottom.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can't add pictures. Told you all I can.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
An RS Prussia chocolate pot with four demitasse cups and saucers in thehand painted swans pattern dates to circa 1910 and has avalue of $350 to $400 as a set.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?Please let me know.