How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Great House Antiques Your Own Question
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Category: Antiques
Satisfied Customers: 2191
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
Type Your Antiques Question Here...
Great House Antiques is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I found a piece of haywood wakefield furniture that I cannot

Customer Question

I found a piece of haywood wakefield furniture that I cannot identify and am wondering if you can help. It has an old cloth lable which makes me believe it is vintage 1930"s or earlier. it is a desk of sorts, single drawer and a lower shelf. It apears to have had a top piece (missing) as it has rear brackets and top mounting holes. The stencil on the bak lists it as 03219-2I or perhaps C3219-2I. Construction is toung & grove and dowel. Any ideas?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.You probably tried to upload multiple photos, but only one went through--this happens a lot for some reason.Can you post an overall photo, and a close-up of the stencil?Jennifer