Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

My family bible is a john e potter. just trying to date it

Customer Question

my family bible is a john e potter. just trying to date it front cover looks like a turtle shell with the words Holy Bible side backing has six small section with one section having the words Holy bible.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
The John E. Potter Bible dates to the 1870's. This is a family Holy Bibleand this version in fair condition (issues considered) has a current valueof $70 to $85.00. It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?Please let me know.