Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Ok here it is measurants area estimated 29 by 12 inches.It

Customer Question

Ok here it is measurants area estimated 29 by 12 inches.It has been open prior to me purchasing
it. At the bottom right corner it's signed AMO LC 1921.There is a name in pencil on the back of the cardboard filler used to back and support the framed art.It says Anne Olsin.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank you for the images. Please allow me some time to look these over for you. ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you need better photos?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could you please tell me about oil paintings that are very old done on Masonite boards. I have one the back is stamped in yellow Masonite there are some more yellow writing I can't read in smaller print. I just can't read it.
Thanks so much
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello the first time I used this site I was taken back by how excellent , professional and quickly I received a response. I was telling my friends about the site.
Today is nothing like my first time.I realize it takes some time finding the answers. This is not very professional!
I waited and sent two other messages which were ignored. A total 360 from my experience prior to this time.
I hope that this is not the way the site is after you've sealed the membership.
I would appreciate an answer, if not I will revoke my membership and share my lousy experience with friends family and my clientele.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, My apologies for the experience you have had here with me and it was not intentional. However, at this juncture, I will opt-out and open your question again to all the experts at no additional charge. I do hope you find the information that you seek. Sincerely, Nora