Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Harper & Brothers 1846 bible it has been in the family

Customer Question

I have a Harper & Brothers 1846 bible it has been in the family for a long time
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: the bible is in great cond. except the cover is falling away from the book
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: the pages are very easy to read
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me.#1The Illuminated Bible, Containing the Old and New Testaments, Translated Out of the Original Tongues . Embellished with Sixteen Hundred Engravings by J.A. Adams, More Than fourteen Hundred of which are From Original Designs by J.G. Chapman #2The Illuminated Bible #3The illuminated Bible, containing the Old and New Testaments, translated out of the original tongues . embellished with sixteen hundred historical engravings by J.A. Adams, more than fourteen hundred of which are from original designs by J.G. Chapman.#4The Illuminated Bible, Containing the Old and New Testaments, Translated Out of the Original Tongues . Embellished with Sixteen Hundred Engravings by J.A. Adams, More Than fourteen Hundred of which are From Original Designs by J.G. Chapman #5The Illuminated Bible (First Thus) #6The Illuminated Bible, Containing The Old and New testaments Translated out Of The Original Tongues, and with The Former Translations Diligently Compared and Revised.Chapman, John G.] #7Lally Family Bible; George A. Lally Family Bible; The Illuminated Bible Containing the Old and New Testaments Etc., Embellished with Sixteen Hundred Historical Engravings By J. A. Adams Etc. #8The Illuminated Bible, Containing The Old And New Testaments.with Marginal Readings, References, And Chronological Dates. Also, The Apocrypha Also, the Apocrypha Please tell me if your Bible has any of these titles? If so, which one? Kind regards,Doris