Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I just bought a lamp from a antiques i am just wondering the

Customer Question

I just bought a lamp from a antiques i am just wondering the year it was made i only payed 35 for is there a way to send. Picture.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Good buy!This is a 1940-1950's era Capodimonte Italy porcelain and metal lamp with dolphin feet.This lamp has a current value of $80 to $100.00.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?Please let me know.If you'd like to have me assess anything else, start a new question and put 'forCustomeramp;#39; so that you could get me again.Please click the stars to accept my answer for this question.