Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Miniature bronze: Appeal to the Great Spirit by Cyrus E. Dallin

Customer Question

miniature bronze: Appeal to the Great Spirit by Cyrus E. Dallin cast by Gorham bronze circa 1979 1/750. 9 3/4" height. with original letter dated April 18, 1980 from Robert S. Gregg, then Vice President of Gorham Bronze authenticating ownership and vbalue
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be happy to help you. .This is your answer, please rate this after reading the answer. You do so clicking one of the top stars or smiley faces ( on phones possibly )!.The Appeal to the Great Spirit by Cyrus E. Dallin cast by Gorham bronze circa 1979 1/750. 9 3/4" height. with original letter dated April 18, 1980 from Robert S. Gregg, then Vice President of Gorham Bronze has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $7***-**-****.00, depending on the condition and where it is for sale at. .Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from. .You can sell on Rubylane, which is a more upscale site where people sell more expensive items. There is also Tias and GoAntiques, which is on the same scale of Rubylane. There is Amazon Market Place, ArtFire and of course Ebay. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great! If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item..If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you..Rating of the answer is for my professionalism in my communications with you.. It is not based on the value of an item, which appraisers have no control over, or any site issues ( technical or otherwise) that may occur while using the site. .Appraisers are independent of the Just Answer site, we do not work for the site. . The only way we are compensated for our time, is by the rating you give me by clicking on one of the stars or smiley faces you see..Please take the time to rate me,Thank youGlenda