Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have an oval 1" x 1/2" baby blue cameo stamped on the back

Customer Question

I have an oval 1" x 1/2" baby blue cameo stamped on the back as Wedgewood, Made in England, 62 TC with a silver roping around it and a bar across the back that says Rainbow Sterling. Does that have any appreciable value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
This Wedgwood England blue cameo was made in 1962 and has a sterling setting.They made these in necklaces, bracelets, rings and pins.This cameo has a value of $25 to $35.00.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?Please let me know.