Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

Plaster on board of the pig and whistle pub

Customer Question
plaster on board of the pig and whistle pub
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
4/12/2016
Antique Expert: Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 1 year ago
Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Hello Scott,My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.I'll need to see color pictures of your actual piece. The picture you attached is of an auction sale. It doesn't give the value or the pre-sale estimate, but does the sale price. Is the picture of your actual piece - did you buy it at the sale, for $2,500? Who appraised it for $2,500? Please see our help page for help uploading images.http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expertOr:Go to http://www.imgur.com.1. Click "Computer".2. Double click the image you want to upload.3. Click "Start Upload".4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.If that doesn't work for you:You can email the pictures to***@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text. Please provide pictures of the piece taken from all angles, including the bottom, with close-ups of any writing or trademarks.
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur