Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Can you tell me what my cup could be worth if anything. I have

Customer Question

Can you tell me what my cup could be worth if anything. I have an PICKARD cup/sauce on the bottom PICKARD MADE IN USA. Side of cup/saucer Monogramed seal President of the USA and in the middle of seal it says Federal Data Corp.
Ivory colored with gold trim.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, There is one image attached here showing the Pickard mark. At your convenience, please include a view of the cup and saucer to show the Presidential seal. ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will try and send another picute.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi~ There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert ~Nora