Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I live in a house that was built in 1880. I just found about

Customer Question

I live in a house that was built in 1880. I just found about 20 pocket knives in the attic that was wrap up and it looks like they have been there for awhile. Most were made in Germany and a couple from France. A couple of companies are Cumberland and Tiger. Can you tell me how old they may be and if they have any value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Generally I only assess one item per question here. Can you please send a general overview photo of the group of pocket knives that you have and we can go from there. ~Nora