Doris
Doris, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.
19572128

What is a vary good condition= NOLAN RYAN 1969 #513 worth.

Customer Question

What is a vary good condition= NOLAN RYAN 1969 #513 worth. Vary good black boarder condition.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me.What exactly do you have that involves pitcher Nolan Ryan?Kind regards,Doris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Topps Baseball card
Expert:  Doris replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the information.Please allow me time to research the data required by your question, calculate current values and write my answer.I should be back within 15 minutes.I thank you in advance for your patience.Kind regards,Doris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thanks please cancel my request
Expert:  Doris replied 1 year ago.
My research indicates your Nolan Ryan 1969 Topps Baseball card has a retail sports value of $550-625 assuming very good condition.A private seller to a dealer or at auction can expect 30-60% of retail value.I hope I have helped you.If I can help you with further questions about this answer, please let me know before you rate me.All my answers are quoted in USA dollars.I endeavor to give realistic, honest answers in a timely manner.Please take a little time to give me a POSITIVE RATING NOW SO THAT I AM CREDITED BY JA for my knowledge, time and effort.Please do not rate me down because of system difficulty.Please let me know if you have difficulty with the site's rating system. To rate me, you should see 5 stars near my answer. 5 stars gives me the best rating.Kind regards.DorisIf you would like to use me on any future questions, requesting me expires in a short time. If you put my name (Doris) at the first of the question, that will make sure it gets to me.Thank you.
Expert:  Doris replied 1 year ago.
Hi there!I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help or do you have more questions about your item that would help?Let me know,Kind regards,Doris