Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Please inform me about the value of my oil in canvas Italian

Customer Question

Please inform me about the value of my oil in canvas Italian Renaissance painting of two ladies with a thin halo, a young boy, a man on the background seemingly fixing something above him, and a white pigeon perched on a thin bar nearby. Thank you. I hope the picture I am attaching will reach you. Thank you.
Abraham B. Medina *****
Hurst, TX 76053
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello,This is a print of Dante Gabriel Rosetti's The Girlhood of Mary Virgin.The original was painted in 1848-49 and is the Tate Britain Museum after being donated to the museum in 1937 by a private owner. This print has been reproduced in many forms, including as a giclee print on canvas with texture detailing like yours.Your print has a value of $175.00.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.