Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a ladies' Gruen wristwatch

Customer Question

I have a ladies' Gruen wristwatch with numbers in the back of 275-004. Also some numbers 9 or a 7 or a 1 in front of 698767. Can you tell me when this watch was produced/made?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the watch and marks so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just answer the question. I don't have anymore time for this. I don't want to take a picture. I have spent quite enough trying to find out some information on this watch. Thank you. I paid my $38.00 and I need an answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there? Can you not approximately tell me something on this watch?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If it is taking this long, maybe you just don't know. Maybe I need to cancel the AMEX charge. Is this a scam?
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
I need to see the watch in order to know if it is 14k or if it is gold-filled as that changes the value .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If this is to get me to sign on to your "Free Trial" -- Sorry, just don't want it. I will give you 3 more minutes and then I cancel my charge. Counting.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
I will opt-out and allow another expert to help you.