Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have some pieces that say Franz Walter Carlsbad I have

Customer Question

Hello I have some pieces that say Franz Walter Carlsbad I have small plates and tea cups pink w gold leaves.
Would you be able to tell me if they are worth anything? ***@******.***
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
These are porcelain made in Bohemia (Germany/Austria) and the mark is of Franz Walter Carlsbad, a retailer and exporter from Bohemia that used this mark from 1890 to 1940.Your set is from 1890 to 1905 based on the design.The set looks to be a demitasse set if the cups are half the size of tea cups.These are hand painted and each cup/saucer has a value of $20.00 to $25.00.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok - Thank you for the price quote:)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do y know anyone that would like to buy it?
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
We only value items here. We do not deal in any sales, so sorry.Do click the stars to accept my answer on the value of your items.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?Please let me know.If you'd like to have me assess anything else, start a new question and put 'forCustomeramp;#39; so that you could get me again.Please click the stars to accept my answer for this question.