Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have this rare two piece center piece call a lotus leaf copyright

Customer Question

I have this rare two piece center piece call a lotus leaf copyright 1945 Oskar J. W.Hansen Marvin Co. No.3514
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the centerpiece and marks so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
did u get the pictures
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I am working on your answer now.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
This is a sculpture made by Oskar Hansen(1892-1971) for Virginia Metalcrafters/Narvin Co in 1948 titled Lotus Leaf.Hansen was a Norwegian-American artist that lived in Charlottesville, Virginia.This piece has a current value of $350 to $400.00. It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
im am not satisfied with this answer
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Please do let me know what else you were hoping to know about your piece.