Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have signed a painting D.Armstrong with "67" . How much

Customer Question

i have signed a painting D.Armstrong with "67" . How much is the worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature. If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, There are 5 listed artists whose last name is ***** ***** the first initial is the letter 'D' and who could have been alive and painting in presumably 1967. Their values run from $300 - $6000. I can help confirm if one of the 5 listed artists did your painting by seeing images of it and the signature. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance? Please let me know. Sincerely, Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just pictures it. by the I sent you another picture,