Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My name is***** have some antique furniture from

Customer Question

Hello my name is***** have some antique furniture from Europe.
I would like to know some details about them and approximate value. Can I send you pictures??
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have 8 more photos but I can not send them to you in the same page...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the additional information. ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Nora,
Sorry but this is taken so much time. Maybe it would be better to change my especialist??
Tell me please because this is starting to be a problem to me. So many calls, etc
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Yes, I can opt-out here as I only assess one item or matched set per question here. I will opt-out and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra. There is not a guarantee that you will receive a response. I will not be able to respond back after opting-out I do hope you find the information that you seek. ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok Nora, I do not know if I really understood because of my english.... But can you assess for me at least 1 item please?
Regards, Silvia
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi Silvia, Your gilded Louis-Style chairs can sell for up to $2000 - $2500 for the pair. ~Nora