Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a nice Victor***** *****brary table. Completely refinished

Customer Question

I have a nice Victor***** *****brary table. Completely refinished in 2006 and in excellent condition. Where can i attach photos?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi~ There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Generally Victorian era library tables can sell for $500 - $4000 depending on the type of wood, design and the ornateness of the carving. I can help confirm the range of value for you by seeing images. You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email. Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance? Please let me know. Sincerely, Nora