Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a 1918 HM Kitchell framed painting from my grandmother's

Customer Question

I have a 1918 HM Kitchell framed painting from my grandmother's estate.
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I can text message a picture to you, it is in excellent condition.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Antiques Appraiser before I connect you two?
Customer: That is about it Mom had it on the wall for 55 years.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting, signature and back of painting so that I can get visual clues to whether this is a print or an original. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add photos then I can complete my answer, thanks!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I won't ever need your service again, so I would like to not take this any further. I don't need to sign up for $38 per month. And I don't really need to know how much it is worth. I was just curious. Please cancel any further charges.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
There should be a customer support/service link towards the bottom of your page.