Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a lithograph print of a duck scene and the artist…

Customer Question
I have a lithograph print...
I have a lithograph print of a duck scene and the artist signature is not very legible. It is 22 x 18 and the name appears to be maybe Eric Cagley Jr? The golds in the lithograph are very distinctive and pretty. I tried to get a picture of the signature as best I could.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 day by:
4/4/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
Hello, At your convenience, please include more clear, in-focus close-ups of the signature and a photo of the backside as well (do not remove from frame). ~Nora
I have some new photos that may help