Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

I have a H& C Selb Bavaria Germany enrich Porzellan money

Customer Question
I have a H&...
I have a H& C Selb Bavaria Germany Hienrich Porzellan money box there is writing around the bottom (can't read it) and picture of a family around the rest of the box I can't find any info at all on it the only other thing I can tell you is:my uncle served with the RAF immediately after WW2 and it was given to me in the early 1950's. Please can you tell me its value.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
3/31/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 1 year ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

What is the size and would it be possible for you to send images?

~Nora

What is the form shape of the money box and the approximate size?

~Nora

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur