Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

My father recently passed and while going through an old

Customer Question

My father recently passed and while going through an old trunk, I found an H&R 9 shot revolver. It's a model 922 made in Worcester, Mass. I don't see a date but it looks old. Might have been my great grandfathers gun. Any info and an estimate on price before I get rid of it would be appreciated.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

The H&R Harrington and Richardson 9 shot revolver model 922 was made between 1925 and 1952. This gun has a current value of $300 on the secondary market.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer, thank you!