How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Great House Antiques Your Own Question
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Category: Antiques
Satisfied Customers: 2191
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
Type Your Antiques Question Here...
Great House Antiques is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a vase I would like you to look at my parents bought

Customer Question

I have a vase I would like you to look at
my parents bought it in 1960 and it was very old then...they said french
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide a picture of the manufacturer mark? It should be located at the bottom of the vase.


Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I don't see the attachment...

I hope you can see this but I don't see a mark...



Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Unfortuantely I cannot see the picture either. Could you try to upload them through the link located just below where you write?