Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Hand Painted Antique Glass Brandy Pipes including a

Customer Question

Hand Painted Antique Glass Brandy Pipes including a Decanter. The painted areas include
gold backgrounds with light blue and pink flowers. Each pipe stands on 3 gold painted legs.
The upper part of the "straw" is also painted gold. The decanter has a lid.
If needed I could send a photograph.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.

The next step would be for me to see pictures of the set and any marks on the bottom.

Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I'm going to take a couple of photos and send to you as soon as I'm done.
Ingrid
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm having trouble transferring the photos to this message box. Where exactly is the "Add Files" feature? INGRID
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

There should be a +files button or a camera icon. It depends on the web browser you are using.

There might also be a paper clip icon in the top of the text box where you reply to the expert.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
brandy pipes
SAM_0002.jpg
SAM_0003.jpgI don't know if this works
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

There are the names of the files here but not the actual pictures.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry rarewares, (I suddenly needed to pay attention to other matters). I'm not all that computer savvy. Could I email them to you?
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

You can email your images to***@******.*** and write “For Rarewares/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by administrators, so thank you in advance for some patience when sending this way.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

There were two files in my email this morning, but they were also blank files.

I will answer without the pictures as this is frustrating for both of us.

You have a Bohemian glass blown and painted brandy pipe sipper set with pipes and a decanter.

These sets were made in the early 1950's by several factories and glass makers in Bohemia/Czechoslovakia

and this set has a value of $60 to $75.00.

It is important to click the stars after you have read this answer.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

If you'd like to have me assess anything else, start a new question and put 'for rarewares' so that you could get me again.

Please click the stars to accept my answer for this question.