Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a framed picture with the following information on…

Customer Question
I have a framed picture...
I have a framed picture with the following information on slip on back:
Prangs Aquarelle Facsimile,,,My Busy Day by L. C. Earle, No. 1206,, any value? Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 day by:
3/24/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting, signature and back of painting so that I can get visual clues of the date, artist, framing construction and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.