Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

What might be the value of a Complete dinner service,

Customer Question

What might be the value of a Complete dinner service, Thomas Rosenthal "R" 1953 to 1960, red date stamp 7422, mint condition, unused? Yellow Rose pattern Gold edge accents?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

There is one photo here of the back of one piece with marks. I would also like to see one picture of the pattern. You can add one more for using the Add Files feature.

Expert:  Doris replied 1 year ago.

Thank you Terri!

Also,

Thank you so much for the positive rating. If you have questions in the future, please request me by typing “Doris” at the first of the question.

Thank you again.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Could you add one photo of the pattern as well? The only photo that was here is of the back. You can add pictures by using the Add Files feature.