Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have Tuscan fine English vine China coffee set pink and…

Customer Question
I have Tuscan fine English...
I have Tuscan fine English vine China coffee set pink and gold stamped 7045H. Set compris s 5 cups 6 saucers coffee pot sugar and creamer. What is its value. In Pe effect condition.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
3/14/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures. Add pictures of the item and of any marks, writing or labels.