Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 5 Pen and ink "atomic" style pieces of art signed

Customer Question

I have 5 Pen and ink "atomic" style pieces of art signed "Briard" and I was told they are Georges Briard. The signatures do not match his later signature when he produced houseware pieces but I believe they could be early pieces from his college or post college period. How do I find out since my research thus far has found nothing?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures. Add pictures of the item and of the signature.

If the Add Files feature does not work for you, you can also email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. Use the same email that you used to create your account. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience.