Doris
Doris, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.
19572128

How can I find someone to come in and appraise all my

Customer Question

How can I find someone to come in and appraise all my artwork and how expensive is it to have that done?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

I can probably suggest a certified art appraiser within driving distance of you.

Please let me know where you live and what large city is near you.

Kind regards,

Doris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Detroit Mi
Expert:  Doris replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for that information.

Please allow me a few minutes to do some research.

Best,

Doris

Expert:  Doris replied 1 year ago.

I could not locate any appraisers that live in Detroit but I did find three in Michigan who appraise art. They are all three certified.

Most appraisers are used to a bit of travel time. Alternatively, you could take your paintings to them.

I will attach an image for the contact information for two appraisers.

The third is Richard J Fedorowicz, W Bloomfield, MI,(###) ###-####

I hope I have helped you.

If I can help you with further questions about this answer, please let me know before you rate me.

I endeavor to give realistic, honest answers in a timely manner.

Please take a little time to give me a POSITIVE RATING NOW SO THAT I AM CREDITED BY JA for my knowledge, time and effort.

Please do not rate me down because of system difficulty.

Please let me know if you have difficulty with the site's rating system. To rate me, you should see 5 stars near my answer. 5 stars gives me the best rating.

Kind regards.

Doris

If you would like to use me on any future questions, requesting me expires in a short time. If you put my name (Doris) at the first of the question, that will make sure it gets to me.

Thank you.

Expert:  Doris replied 1 year ago.

Hi there!
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help or do you have more questions about your item that would help?

Let me know,
Kind regards,
Doris