Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Have a rather large collection of L.P. record albums, mostly…

Customer Question
Have a rather large collection...
Have a rather large collection of L.P. record albums, mostly country& western. would like to
get an appraisal . contact MRS. CELIA ******** at ************
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
3/11/2016
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello

We do one item per question, if you would like I can give you an idea of what L P Albums sell for on the current market, so it does not cost so much trying to determine what each album sells for.

Glenda

I would much rather talk to a live person, seeing as how I am not real proficient on a computer. I would really appreciate it if
you could call me at ***-***-**** the 1st chance you get thank you much Frank *****.

Hello

I do not do live phone conversations, this is not needed in order to give you an answer. I just need to know if you would like for me to give you an average of what your albums sell for.

Glenda

it has become abundantly clear that you people are not what you say you are . I do not like to be jerked around and I am not paying for anything on this website so erase my card number . when you get your act together call me.....
FRANK ********

Hello

Just to let you know the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site we do not work for them. We come to the site to answer questions that customers post to the site. We have nothing to do with the customers accounts or business dealings with Just Answer. We are not privy to any information regarding the customers account. We are just a user of the site like the customer is. We have been verified to come to the site to answer questions, that is all we do.

If you have a problem with the account you will need to contact customer service at the Just Answer site you can do so by clicking " Contact Us" at the bottom of the page. Or call them at 1(###) ###-####/p>