Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Queen Rose Series crystal bud vase that was

Customer Question

I have a Queen Elizabeth Rose Series crystal bud vase that was purchased in England in the 1970's. It's a Thos Webb in a silver colored leather( I think) box with pink satin inside.
My first husband brought it back from a trip. A friend wants to buy it. I can't find anything on all the internet sites I've tried that lists any under that series. I want to find out if it's a fake or a one of a kind worth a lot. How can I find out about it. I don't know if it's antique or just a souvenir. My friend has it at the moment. I'll get it back and get a picture.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures. Add pictures of the item and of any marks, writing or labels.

If the Add Files feature does not work for you, you can also email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. Use the same email that you used to create your account. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience.