Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I live in Tulsa, Ok and my return email at my office is:

Customer Question
my name is Brian ********...
my name is Brian ******** and I live in Tulsa, Ok and my return email at my office is: ***********@***.*** If you could provide for me the name(s) of several buyers of fine china and madame alexander doll collection buyers I would appreciate it. My spouse died 4 years ago and my kids do not want nor need my spouse's several sets of china, sterling, hundreds of madame alexander dolls and numerous collectibles she accumulated and inherited over our 30 year plus marriage prior to her death- all items are spotless, and professionally packaged to preserve the individual items. You can contact me at my email denoted above and or via my cell phone: ***-***-**** I desire to sell these items so another person or entity can enjoy them as much as my wife and I did. Thank you for your time. (Will ship these items anywhere as long as the transport costs do not exceed the monetary return payable to me) China from Schumann, Desert Rose and 2 others. I also have a Collectibles Inventory on my computer that can be sent via email attachment to anyone/anywhere if I am given a valid name and email of an interested party- they are quality color pictures of all items involved. Brian ******** 3/10/16 (I am contacting 3 dealers of quality and then deciding whom to sell these items to) Also have antiques for sale at an undetermined future date.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 day by:
3/12/2016
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello

I wanted to let you know that every expert has looked at this and as of yet are unable to find any information on this. There are a few more that have not been on the site in awhile they may pop on and know this. I just wanted you to know it is being looked into.

Glenda