Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Answered in 2 days by:
3/12/2016
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello

I wanted to let you know that every expert has looked at this and as of yet are unable to find any information on this. There are a few more that have not been on the site in awhile they may pop on and know this. I just wanted you to know it is being looked into.

Glenda

Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Can you please send more images of the signature and a clear, in-focus, close-up of an area within the flowers so I can see the texture as well as a photo of the backside (do not remove from frame).

~Nora

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora