Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a crystal sculpture by Franklin Mint of Mickey as the…

Customer Question
I have a crystal sculpture...
I have a crystal sculpture by Franklin Mint of Mickey as the Sorcerer. It is Mickey sitting in a chair with his sword pointing up. I cannot find it on the internet anywhere. Any idea how to find the value?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
3/8/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

This is a Franklin Mint sculpture made with Austrian crystal and painted pewter. This piece was one in a set of eight from the movie Fantasia in 1992 to celebrate the movie's 50th Anniversary. This figurine has a current value of $30.00 retail.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.