Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Newspaper articles of the world war campaign against the…

Customer Question
newspaper articles of the world...
newspaper articles of the world war campaign against the Japanese; many originals of individual fighting by our relative, plus a souvenir addition that was a limited edition sold to the public by a hawiian newspaper.
Just trying to find out if there is any value to the collection; we are not asking for any $$ amount, but if it is even worth pursuing.
WE live in Orlando, FL
Hoping to get some response....positive or negative
Thank you; please let Us hear from you.
Frank and Sherran Place
cell phones: (###) ###-####and 8277
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
3/8/2016
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello my name is***** will be happy to help you.
.
This is your answer, please rate this after reading the answer. You do so clicking one of the top stars or smiley faces ( on phones possibly )!

.

Yes it is worth pursuing, I would take this to your local historical museum, they would be able to give you and idea of worth or direct you to a local appraiser that can help value this for you. You can also see if you have a Military Museum near you , they can help too.

.
If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you.
.
Rating of the answer is for my professionalism in my communications with you.
.
It is not based on any site issues ( technical or otherwise) that may occur while using the site.
.
Appraisers are independent of the Just Answer site, we do not work for the site.
.
The only way we are compensated for our time, is by the rating you give me by clicking on one of the stars or smiley faces you see.

Please take the time to rate me,

Thank you

Glenda

Hi, I'm just checking in once again to see how things are going. Let me know if you still need help with this questions. Since it is not rated yet, I wonder if there was a problem with the answer I provided for you?
.
Thank you so much!
Glenda