Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

We have 1 Steiff rabbit from 1945 or 1946 called

Customer Question
"B'ess his Heart" made in...
We have 1 Steiff rabbit from 1945 or 1946 called "B'ess his Heart" made in US zone Germany. He has 1 carrot, is missing carrot.We also have 3 Hull Company vases. Wanting to know what they are worth please.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
3/7/2016
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 2 years ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Can you post photos of the rabbit for review. After the rabbit then photos of the Hull pieces. I will also need measurements of the vases. I look forward to helping you.