Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

How can I determine if my painting of calf in has any value.

Customer Question
How can I determine if...
How can I determine if my painting of white calf in has any value. I can not make out the name of arrest. It appears to be on canvas and says original on the back as well as signature on the back as well with my not be duplicated.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
3/6/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

The only picture here is of the back. Please use the Add Files feature to add pictures of the painting as well. I would also like to see the back of the whole frame so that I can see the frame construction.

Here you go
H
I hope you got them.
I did not receive a response
Not sure how this works do I need to switch to phone conversation?

The pictures are here, yes. I do not recognize this artist's signature, so I will opt-out and allow another expert to answer. They will be able to see your photos, so you will not have to add them again.

OK thank you.