Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

What is a Meriden Britannia Company Coffee pot, Creamer,

Customer Question
sugar & cube sugar and...
What is a Meriden Britannia Company Coffee pot, Creamer, sugar & cube sugar and lady bell stamped 1924 with hallmarks stating quad triple plate and other hallmark with the word Meriden B. Company below 1924 with a scale both hallmarks are in circles.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
3/6/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures. Add pictures of the item and of any marks, writing or labels.