Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Photo Enlarger dated 1899 from Germany. My research

Customer Question

I have a Photo Enlarger dated 1899 from Germany. My research has been some what difficult. Prior to the war it seems Germany was the beginning of photography. Many developers left Germany and continued in other areas. This developer stayed but could not get needed contracts to continue, denied.
From what I can tell this Enlarger maybe one of the first, from the very beginning of film developing. Invented by the first people with little recognition of this great invention.
I have pictures I will share.
Please help me with information on this Enlarger.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Only one picture came through, could you try to upload the rest of the pics?

Thanks