Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a house full of furniture that my parents collected…

Customer Question
I have a house full...
I have a house full of furniture that my parents collected for 80 years looking for a reputable appraiser in the Philadelphia Area. or if I could upload pictures to a reputable Appraiser.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
3/6/2016
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 2 years ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hi my name is***** am certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Here we can go over each item however you post one item per question. I can review the photos and give you an accurate value on each. It is customary to list each item separately. I look forward to helping you. You may post photos by clicking on the upload file button or paperclip. You may also email photos to***@******.*** and in the email please put for ladytanya65 in the subject line so they know who to forward the photos to. I will also need the dimensions to give you accurate value and history to the pieces. Thank you

no that is not what i wanted...
I wanted a reputable appraiser in Philadelphia or one that I could upload pictures to..
This is a gimmick..
A box pops up with a so called appraiser saying he is here right now to help. Type your question. Pay for the question to be answered. I am waiting for you to pay so I can answer your question. Making one to believe that this person is actually waiting and is online. You pay and you are put into a waiting room oh pay more.. than Lady Tanya 65 answers with something that I didn't ask her. BULL SHIT>>>>>> DO not use this site
Can you answer my question
I paid for you to answer my question.. I want a refund, You did not answer my question

Hello I am sorry I can now search for a reputable appraiser in Philadelphia for you. I have a directly I may rely on to find a few for you to contact. Would this acceptable for you?

I have nothing to do with the money side of the site. We as appraisers are certified appraisers and work independently to answer questions and work with customers.

Are you kidding me now you ask for more money to answer my original question?
Refund my money.. This is a gimmick...I am done
I asked for a reputable furniture appraiser in Philadelphia, Where are you located in Philadelphia

I am sorry I am not asking for anything and do not see the pop ups you see. I am sorry and will turn this over to the site to refund you. I have no control on the site I just work answering questions.

I am located in California and answer questions here all over the world.

I have turned this in for a refund Thank you and I am sorry I was not able to help you.

You didn't answer the question/....
A pop up box said to call you for another $30 some dollars.. But you didn't know that.. So how are you paid? For every pop up that someone pays.
Please this was a waste of my time.. You couldn't or refused to answer my question.
looking for a reputable appraiser in the Philadelphia Area.? You couldn't answer.. I will be sure to use your name as a reference for the gimmick you are involved with on this site
But you couldn't answer my question about a reputable furniture appraiser in Philadelphia
Funny thing how the site blocks you from rating the idiot .