Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an original hand painted Italian palladio sculptor.

Customer Question
It is a man pushing...
I have an original hand painted Italian palladio sculptor. It is a man pushing a cart selling different paintings (I think). It is signed by Paccagnella. How can I find the value of this.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 2 days by:
3/7/2016
Antique Expert: Diana F., Antiques Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Appraiser

Hi and thanks for choosing us. My name is ***** ***** I was wondering if you'd still like help.

.
If so, pictures would be a huge help.

.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos.
.
Here's another way that works really well:
.
Go to http://www.imgur.com.
Click "Computer".
Double click the image you want to upload.
Click "Start Upload".
When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.
.
If those don't work you can email them.
.

Email the pictures to***@******.***

They have to be sent from the same email address that you used to sign up Answer (which is usually the email address you use to Log In). It has to be the same email address or JA won't recognize it and they'll just delete them.

.
Make sure you tell them that you've tried everything and that you're trying to get pictures to me (DianaF) in antiques and give them your screen (customer) name and your real name.

.
That should do it.

.
Thanks,

Diana