Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have 3 paintings by Wilton McCoy. My parents met the

Customer Question
artist in Jackson Hole, Wyoming...
I have 3 paintings by Wilton McCoy. My parents met the artist in Jackson Hole, Wyoming as we stayed at the same place. I met him too, as I was 15 at the time. My parents bought 2 paintings of the Tetons, and 1 painting of the desert. two are quite large, and the other is smaller. I live in North Platte, Nebraska, so where would I go to find an accurate appraisal? Thank you, Sally *******
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
3/5/2016
Antique Expert: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Please tell me the medium of each painting (oils, watercolors, etc.) along with the size of each painting.

Kind regards,

Doris