Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have abt 50-60 pieces of Featherweight China. To incl

Customer Question
I have abt 50-60 pieces...
I have abt 50-60 pieces of Jackson Featherweight China. To incl cups/wide gold band and flowers in bottom of cup, saucers, plates, serving bowls, cereal bowls, finger bowls, platter, gravy bowl/attached saucer. Can you give me any info about this,,,no idea if any value.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
3/4/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures. Add pictures of the pattern and the mark on the bottom.